Social Media GuidelinesIHARANIKKEI CHEMICAL INDUSTRY CO., LTD. will actively use social media in its communications to realize and let its customers' voices be heard and to continue to deliver excellent service.
In addition, we will operate under the prerequisites set forth below in order to participate in an appropriate manner.
1. Basic PolicyThe term "personal information" as used herein refers to information such as "name, address, e-mail address" and other personally identifiable information.
2. DisclaimerWe are not responsible for any content posted by users.
We are not responsible for any damage caused by troubles between users or between users and third parties.
Please make sure that any text, photos, videos, or any other content posted by users to the Official Account is protected by copyrights, trademark rights, patents, or other proprietary rights and laws of the respective countries.
We will not be liable for any damages incurred by users resulting from the use or inability to use the contents of the Official Accounts.
The operation of the Official Accounts may be terminated or deleted without notice.
Please note that we will not be able to reply to all the contributions received from users.
3. Deletion MattersWe may remove or hide posts (comments, photos, videos, links, and other content) that fall into the following categories to official accounts as necessary.
- Postings for commercial purposes, URLs, or solicitations
- Postings that are libelous, defamatory, or offensive to public order and morals
- Submissions that infringe on the rights of others (copyrights, trademarks, portrait rights, etc.)
- Postings that contain personal information (e.g., your or other users' e-mail addresses, telephone numbers, addresses, etc.)
- Postings that are offensive to other users (obscene, violent, cruel, discriminatory, etc.)
- Any action that interferes with the operation of the site or causes inconvenience to other users.
- Expressions that mislead other users with unsubstantiated rumors, etc.
- Writing related to religion or ideology
- Names of other companies, products, or services of other companies, or expressions that compare them with other companies
- Posts that include content unrelated to the content of the official account
- Other posts that the administrator deems inappropriate for the operation of the official account.
4. Requests to our employees when using social mediaUnderstand the characteristics of the Internet, which is that the information transmitted can be accessed by a large number of unspecified users.
To transmit information and communicate with others in compliance with laws and regulations, work rules"" and other internal rules.
Not to infringe on the copyrights, portrait rights, honor or other rights of third parties through slander or libel.
Do not disclose confidential information, or information about customers or business partners that has been made public by fire.
All employees participating in social media, not just those in charge of managing official accounts, must understand the guidelines and participate in social media in a moderate manner.
5. Changes to the service and terms and conditionsWe reserve the right to change these social media guidelines without the consent of the user.
6. Personal Information Policy